At Vantage Resources, we combine strong IT technical knowledge with excellent HR competencies to ensure the delivery of experienced quality candidates across Ireland’s largest companies.
We believe that it's not just about sourcing candidates with the technical skills, but our team has the ability to find individuals who are a cultural fit for your business and who aspire to the career goals your organisation has set-out.
We leverage our internal candidate database and extensive network of industry connections built-up from over 20 years' experience working in the sector to find the IT talent that our clients need. You know Vantage Resources as the number 1 provider of IT Contract Staff in Ireland today. Our organisation is managed by IT professionals that an in-depth understanding of customer needs and the technology stacks that are in-use in modern businesses today.
- We provide 100’s of highly skilled IT professionals to our customer sites every year
- Our value proposition is excellent, committed people & superb Account Management with cost competitiveness that drives our business model which is in demand across the IT sector in Ireland.
- Our customers continually ask for Permanent IT Resources from us because of our pool of excellent contract staff.
- If you need Permanent IT Professionals to grow your business, we can provide them now.
If you would like to find out more about how we can find the staff you need, then please contact: Jason McNeill on 01 295 2850 / 087 248 3256 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
€400 - €500
Systems Analyst – Contract, South Dublin
€400 – €500 per day
The successful candidate will join a brand new team and aid in the development of high performance applications. You will work closely with technical leads, developers and testers.
- Stakeholder management
- Involvement in daily stand-ups
- Aid in elaborating user stories
- Guide junior staff members
- Facilitate review sessions
€65000 - €70000
Information Security Specialist – Permanent, South Dublin
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to going one of the world’s largest financial services company. Our client is going through a massive expansion & looking to add to their existing Information Security Services team.
This role will be able to demonstrate experience in the areas of governance, risk and compliance (GRC). The successful candidate will consider regional informational security within the context of a global security program and in a pragmatic manner in line with business objectives.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary of €65,000-€70,000 D.O.E